[HTTPS-Everywhere] [HTTPS-E Rulesets] Fwd: Exception to HTTPs Everywhere

Drake, Brian brian2 at drakefamily.tk
Sat Jun 25 02:36:46 PDT 2011

So, to be clear, the W3C is going to avoid sending any confidential
information, either in response bodies or in cookies, over non-secure
connections? (I’m sure the W3C knows what they’re doing but I’m paranoid.)

Do W3C login pages always have the same URL? If not, can this be implemented
(with any additional data sent via a POST request)? That way, the user can
easily save this URL and check future URLs against it, to prevent SSL
sniffing. This is particularly easy using Firefox’s bookmarks feature.

--
Brian Drake

Alternate (slightly less secure) e-mail: brian at drakefamily.tk
Alternate (old) e-mail: brianriab at gmail.com

Facebook profile: Profile ID
100001669405117<https://ssl.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001669405117>
Twitter username: BrianJDrake <https://twitter.com/BrianJDrake>
Wikimedia project username:
Brianjd<https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/meta/wiki/User:Brianjd>(been
inactive for a while)

All content created by me
Copyright<http://www.wipo.int/treaties/en/ip/berne/trtdocs_wo001.html>©
2010–2011 Brian Drake. All rights reserved.