[HTTPS-Everywhere] Release early, release often

Maxim Nazarenko nz.phone at mail.ru
Fri Jun 3 10:33:25 PDT 2011

Restartless update would be nice, but even old fashioned update on
restart is better than current situation. As far as I understand, we
need three three things: (a) a build machine to compile nightly
builds, (b) a hosting machine to store them, (c) code changes to make
it actually update from nightly builds.
I have a (virtual) box I can try to setup as a build machine, I don't
think it is suitable as hosting, however. And I have no idea how
difficult  (c) part actually is. Real developers, anyone?

Best regards,
Maxim Nazarenko