[HTTPS-Everywhere] Release early, release often

Colonel Graff graffatcolmingov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 06:10:24 PDT 2011

Several other add-ons have this automated (the nightly build process),
admittedly
through Google Code, and a few of them have made the add-on restartless so
that
when you do decide to update, you do not need to restart Firefox in order to
do so.
If you're interested, the add-on Pentadactyl does this and I believe most of
the
code is in files with names related to "bootstrap" (i.e. bootstrap.js or
bootstrap.jsm)
The (main) developer, is usually on IRC on OFTC in #pentadactyl but I do not
know
how willing he might be to help with any questions you have.