[HTTPS-Everywhere] Where are the public archives and subscription issues

Colonel Graff graffatcolmingov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 06:06:47 PDT 2011

I can confirm this as the case, which is bizarre since I could have sworn
that I used one of the links there to subscribe. That aside, if you click on
the link in this line:
Information about how to access the project's Git repository and get
involved in development is
here<https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere/development>
.
There's a correct link to the mailing list.

As for talk of an update for 5.0b3, I cannot recall seeing it on the mailing
list. I think there is a compatability add-on for firefox that will disable
it checking the maxVersion in HTTPS Everywhere (or any other add-on you wish
to use).