[HTTPS-Everywhere] Accepted rule submissions

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Thu Jan 27 16:52:53 PST 2011

I was on vacation for a long time around the new year and missed a number
of requests for incorporation of rules.  I think I've now applied all of
them, but maybe people who proposed rules can take a look and make sure
all of your submissions were included (in the git repository, not yet in
a released version of the software).

We do now have a separate mailing list for submitting and discussing
rules, but I wanted to mention this here because most of the rules in
question were originally submitted here.

--
Seth Schoen
Senior Staff Technologist                         schoen at eff.org
Electronic Frontier Foundation                    https://www.eff.org/
454 Shotwell Street, San Francisco, CA  94110     +1 415 436 9333 x107