[HTTPS-Everywhere] Facebook

=JeffH Jeff.Hodges at KingsMountain.com
Thu Jan 27 10:01:51 PST 2011

 > Yes, they are gradually rolling out support. I'm still waiting for mine so I
 > can test it. Will let you all know when I have something.

ok, so the "secure browsing" setting has in fact materialized on my
account settings page.

I tried it and it seemed all the account setting pages I went to were over tls/ssl.

when i tried to goto the badoo.com app (due to a friend having mentioned me
there, apparently), I got this message page..

   Switch to regular connection (http)?

   Sorry! We can't display this content while you're viewing Facebook over a
   secure connection (https).
   To use this app, you'll need to switch to a regular connection (http).

   [continue][cancel]

=JeffH