[HTTPS-Everywhere] Recommended version?

intrigeri intrigeri at boum.org
Mon Feb 21 03:45:16 PST 2011

Hi,

I am a developer of a privacy-friendly Live system called T(A)ILS [0]
and we are preparing our next release. We'll be shipping Debian
Squeeze's Iceweasel 3.5.16-4 and Torbutton 1.2.5-3, and intend to
include HTTPS Everywhere as well. Thanks to anyone involved for this
great extension, by the way.

    [0] https://amnesia.boum.org/

Both 0.9.2 and 0.9.4 releases are available from the download page,
which is slightly confusing to me. Moreover, the Changelog seems to
indicate the 0.9.9 development series fix bugs, some of them related
to Torbutton.

=> What version of HTTPS Everywhere do you recommend us to ship?

(Please Cc: me any reply, I am not a list subscriber.)

Bye,
--
  intrigeri <intrigeri at boum.org>