[HTTPS-Everywhere] Bug reports: Twitter and Facebook

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Sun Feb 6 10:55:35 PST 2011

Bug reports go here: https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/report/19

> With HTTPS-Everywhere enabled:
>
>  - dev.twitter.com sign in fails, so I'm unable to access content, there
>    that requires authentication.
>
>  - Facebook: accessing privacy settings
>    (http://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=privacy&ref=mb) fails.

The work around for this Facebook bug is as follows:

Go to your account settings

https://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?ref=mb

Click on "account security" and enable the Secure Browsing (https) option.

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Senior Staff Technologist         Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131