[HTTPS-Everywhere] HTTPS Finder - Finds HTTPS sites while you browse + Automatic Rule maker

Mike Cardwell https-everywhere at lists.grepular.com
Mon Aug 22 14:19:47 PDT 2011

On 22/08/11 22:15, Victor Garin wrote:

> "HTTPS Finder automatically detects and enforces valid HTTPS
> connections as you browse, as well as automating the rule creation
> process for HTTPS-Everywhere (instead of having to manually type
> "https://" in the address bar to test, and writing your own XML rule
> for it). "
>
> https://code.google.com/p/https-finder/
> https://code.google.com/p/https-finder/downloads/list
>
> So to all the rule set contributors, this may help you find more websites.

FWIW, I already use this addon to notify me of https versions of sites
I'm on. I don't allow it to automatically redirect me though, nor do I
allow it to automatically generate rulesets. When it alerts me to the
availability of https, I test and write a rule manually. It's a very
good addon.

--
Mike Cardwell https://grepular.com/  https://twitter.com/mickeyc
Professional  http://cardwellit.com/ http://linkedin.com/in/mikecardwell