[HTTPS-Everywhere] Chromium branch

Andrew Sillers apsillers at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 21:26:54 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Is anyone actively working on the Chromium version of HTTP Everywhere?  I
found https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/2956, so it looks like
Mike Perry did a lot so far; is he currently actively working on it?  I'd
like to add some UI components, to bring it up to speed with Firefox.
 Specifically, I'm planning on adding a small pop-up with applied rules as a
page action (https://code.google.com/chrome/extensions/pageAction.html) and
adding an options menu similar to the one in Firefox.  I'll get started
shortly, but I wanted to see who else (f anyone) is currently working on the
Chromium branch, so I don't repeat anyone else's work.

Thanks,
Andrew Sillers