[HTTPS-Everywhere] makexpi.sh removing whitespaces and comments

Osama Khalid osamak at gnu.org
Mon Aug 15 21:07:24 PDT 2011

I added a few sed lines into makexpi.sh that will remove whitespaces
and comments reducing the size of the resulting default.rulesets from
400KB to 340KB.

I have only basic understanding of sed. I looked around for manual
pages and examples, tested them and they seem to be working well (of
course, I need more expert people to check this).

Please pull from:
git://gitorious.org/httpseverywhere-osamak/httpseverywhere-osamak.git

The commit of that change (for reviewers) is:
https://gitorious.org/httpseverywhere-osamak/httpseverywhere-osamak/commit/7918dde68b8125a9dc7a7a9f7d1dc7d0c07bccac

--Osama Khalid