[HTTPS-Everywhere] Wikipedia's Https redirection rule

Maxim Nazarenko nz.phone at mail.ru
Wed Aug 10 10:43:48 PDT 2011

Hello,

While I have no clue when do that lock icons appear, a quick
experiment using Chrome shows that link from secure Wikipedia site
lead to secure Wikipedia site (and that makes sense). So mat be you
need to start from _insecure_ wikipedia page?

Also, what happens if you try a capture a secure Wikipedia page
_without_ HTTPS-Everywhere? If those locks still appear, then it looks
like it is not a HTTPS-Everywhere bug.

Best regards,
Maxim Nazarenko