[HTTPS-Everywhere] Bug with Google+?

Sandy Knight sandy at skwebdevelopment.com
Tue Aug 9 11:29:18 PDT 2011

Not sure if this effects all platforms/configurations but I have FF5.0 on
Ubuntu. I also have Google+ running in an App Tab. The problem?

1. Do a Google search (doesn't matter whether its from the Search bar
Awsome/Address bar or the google.com home page)
2. Results appear as normal.
3. Click on a result (the normal/main link) and you are directed to the Google
Search home page and the back button is greyed out i.e no previous history for
the tab.

If I disable HTTPS Everywhere or log out of Google+ it seems to work okay.

If there's any other info you need please let me know.

Sandy