[HTTPS-Everywhere] Question concerning the HTTPS Everywhere Firefox extension

Elliott Barnes elliottabarnes at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 7 05:56:00 PDT 2011

Hi, and thanks for your help.

Concerning the table which contains the rulesets, adding a simple
control (such as a checkbox) should be enough to make the controls
accessible. Is there any way to currently get the URL that a rule
uses? As I said in my first message, the "About Me" page is a good
example of where a URL would be useful.

Thanks.

--
Elliott.