[HTTPS-Everywhere] HTTPS-Everywhere 1.0.0 for Firefox causing Google glitch

Mr. Everfluxx everfluxx at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 03:48:43 PDT 2011

It turns out that I had "Google Search" disabled in my HTTPS-Everywhere
1.0.0 settings:
https://twitpic.com/61s8od

After re-enabling "Google Search" (and restarting Firefox), I get the
following behaviour:
http://www.screencast.com/t/U6IzxJyAyNtq

Please note that I access the Google home page at
http://www.google.it/webhp?sourceid=navclient-ff by clicking on the Google
Toolbar "Google" button.