[HTTPS-Everywhere] 1.0.0 stable has been released

Erik Harris erik at eharrishome.com
Thu Aug 4 18:53:32 PDT 2011

On 8/4/2011 5:20 PM, Peter Eckersley wrote:
> https://www.eff.org/files/https-everywhere-1.0.0.xpi
> Changelog since 1.0.0development.5:
> 1.0.0                                        (2011-08-04)

Should this auto-update in Firefox?  Even if I tell Firefox to manually
search for updates to this extension, no update is found.

--

Erik Harris                               http://www.eHarrisHome.com

"If we have learned one thing from the history of invention and
discovery, it is that, in the long run--and often in the short one--the
most daring prophecies seem laughably conservative." - Arthur C. Clarke