[HTTPS-Everywhere] Updated Facebook Rule

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Wed Oct 27 09:45:10 PDT 2010

Hi Folks.

I have updated my Facebook rule to also redirect the mobile site to
https.  A lot of blind screen reader users use the mobile version of
the site, because it is more usable than the full site.  However, the
mobile site wasn't included in the original rule set, so I added it.
It might make sense to redirect everything going to any domain at
facebook.com, though this would need to be tested of course, to make
sure it doesn't break something.

Anyway, I have attached the updated XML file to this message in case
you folks are interested in updating the official rule.

Thanks.

Aaron