[HTTPS-Everywhere] HSBC, Evernote and Barclays Rules

Nitrox nitrox202 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 13:12:58 PDT 2010

I have attached the rules for HSBC, Barclays and Evernote. I noticed there
is a rules for HSBC but it is only for UK. I have attached some other
countries.

Although Natwest.com supports HTTPS, they have made it to fall back to HTTP
when you open the HTTPS page. On some pages i am able to switch to https
version and it loads in HTTPS.

LloydTSB doesn't have a ssl certificate for main domain rather they have it
for secure.lloydtsb.com. Forcing it to use that certificate throws a white
page .

Citibank US and UK version both seem to fall back to HTTP version even when
i force it to https.