[HTTPS-Everywhere] FF 4.0b6 - nytimes.

pat flaherty patf at well.com
Sun Oct 24 10:07:42 PDT 2010

Hi

Https-Everywhere is largely working with FF 4.0b6 - thanx.

One problem.  When I follow links from https://www.nytimes.com, they
lead to blank pages.  For one, the target url is http and not https
however I can't simply slip in the following 's' and have the link
work.  I've deleted and recreated my FF profile several times which
might seem to help at first but it's quickly back to the same behavior.

secure.wikimedia.org and https://encrypted.google.com work fine in this
regard and so that might suggest the nytimes rules files.

How would I debug this?  Or well short of that, how does one turn on
logging for the https-everywhere addon?  I see log features in the code
but in spite of my fiddling around either I haven't turn it on correctly
or I'm not looking in the correct place for the messages.

pat