[HTTPS-Everywhere] 2 Rules

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Tue Oct 19 11:09:44 PDT 2010

Eitan Adler writes:

> The project is small enough that I don't think that a wiki is really
> required. There is not much to document.
> However an issue tracker would be nice given the number of "I have new
> rules" emails this list gets (and will hopefully get over time). I
> would be happy to put in the time to write a simple and secure system
> for submitting new rules and broken website reports.

For the time being I suggest that people use the Tor bug tracker.

https://trac.torproject.org/

You can file tickets against the Component EFF-HTTPS-Everywhere.

Currently people can also send rules directly to me instead of to
this list.

--
Seth Schoen
Senior Staff Technologist                         schoen at eff.org
Electronic Frontier Foundation                    https://www.eff.org/
454 Shotwell Street, San Francisco, CA  94110     +1 415 436 9333 x107