[HTTPS-Everywhere] 2 Rules

Eitan Adler lists at eitanadler.com
Tue Oct 19 10:59:10 PDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Seth David Schoen <schoen at eff.org> wrote:
> G Ragnar Gudmundsson writes:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Where is the Wiki ?
>>
>> I have 2 rules to submit
>>
>> I would like to remain secure and anonymous when posting my
>> potentially imperfect rules

Given the low chance of a government agency getting a subpoena just
opening a simple nameless yahoo account should be sufficient to avoid
the embarrassment of writing a faulty rule. :-)

> Hi,
>
> We don't use a wiki and (though perhaps we should rethink this) this is a
> public and publicly archived mailing list.

The project is small enough that I don't think that a wiki is really
required. There is not much to document.
However an issue tracker would be nice given the number of "I have new
rules" emails this list gets (and will hopefully get over time). I
would be happy to put in the time to write a simple and secure system
for submitting new rules and broken website reports.

--
Eitan Adler