[HTTPS-Everywhere] xpi building, tagging and distribution

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Tue Nov 2 17:08:42 PDT 2010

Daniel,

We're still learning to use git for the first time, so we may do some stuff
that's non-optimal.  There's now a tag for 0.2.3.development.2.  I won't get
rid of the xpis from the repo until we've had a chance to go back and tag them
correctly, but I won't add any more, either.

Still happy to cherry pick any fixes you want to make to makexpi.sh, but
personally I don't understand why its verbosity is really a problem ;).