[HTTPS-Everywhere] Wikipedia problem

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Sun Jul 18 04:00:01 PDT 2010

So the problem here is that Firefox is reusing a connection to
http://en.wikipedia.org to request a document even after we've changed the url
to https://secure.wikimedia.org.  This is a similar problem to the one that
Seth found with leaky toolbar searches, but obviously the symptoms are more
acute.

Is there anything in your Error Log?