[HTTPS-Everywhere] Wikipedia problem

No http httpless at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 03:05:11 PDT 2010

On 18 July 2010 10:45, Peter Eckersley <pde at eff.org> wrote:
> I still can't reproduce this bug :(.  What version of Firefox are you running?
> Do you have any other extensions in operation?
>
> Can you investigate a bit further with Live HTTP Headers and/or Wireshark?

This is on 3.6.6 with multiple extensions added on OSX10.6.  I had
just done a clean install yesterday with 0.2.2 dev 1.  Thinking back,
it worked fine for a little bit and then just broke, So I downgraded
to 0.2.1 which fixed the problem.

My memory is not what it was but I'm pretty sure I had all other
extensions installed before I started testing 0.2.2dev1.   If I get a
chance I'll do another clean install and try to break it one extension
at a time.

Live http headers output attached.

Extensions installed are:
Adblock Plus