[HTTPS-Everywhere] New ruleset and securecookie strangeness

https-everywhere at lists.grepular.com https-everywhere at lists.grepular.com
Sun Dec 26 06:46:09 PST 2010

I've been using the Firefox addon named "TamperData" and it doesn't show
any http requests. You don't actually need to log in to see this
behaviour, just go to http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/ with the rule I
provided. A cookie named SIVISITOR is set and it isn't secure. I can't
actually see which request is setting the cookie though because there
are so many. Could it be one of the various SWF apps on the page setting
it? How does HTTPS-Everywhere handle cookies created by Flash?

Mike