[HTTPS-Everywhere] New ruleset and securecookie strangeness

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Sun Dec 26 06:34:56 PST 2010

Is it possible that the unsecured cookies are being set over HTTP connections?
Perhaps from somethingrandom.national-lottery.co.uk?  If there are some
non-HTTPS connections that set cookies, we can't set the secure flags on those
cookies (at least, not without a very high risk of breaking things).  So we
don't.