[HTTPS-Everywhere] Extension for Google Chrome

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Tue Dec 21 11:02:07 PST 2010

shirish शिरीष writes:

> Hi all,
>        I read the first few posts of this month's on the web front-end
> of the mailing list. Sad to say all of that discussion simply flew
> above my head. My question is simple, is there possibility of seeing
> an https-anywhere extension for Google Chrome.

Hi,

The conclusion of that discussion is that currently Chrome extensions
are still not able to do the kind of URL rewriting that HTTPS
Everywhere does.  However, we expect that they will be in the future.

--
Seth Schoen
Senior Staff Technologist                         schoen at eff.org
Electronic Frontier Foundation                    https://www.eff.org/
454 Shotwell Street, San Francisco, CA  94110     +1 415 436 9333 x107