[HTTPS-Everywhere] Extension for Google Chrome

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 09:49:50 PST 2010

Hi all,
       I read the first few posts of this month's on the web front-end
of the mailing list. Sad to say all of that discussion simply flew
above my head. My question is simple, is there possibility of seeing
an https-anywhere extension for Google Chrome.

I know Chrome uses .crx extension
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Chrome_Extensions . It would be
nice if there is, if Google Chrome - the browser is being a bad boy
and not able to play along an article about that would be good. It
doesn't feel nice and/or okay to know just that its just for Firefox.
EFF knows all the dangers of a single OS,browser kinda thing.

Just saw this https://chrome.google.com/webstore/

Hoping to know more. Please CC me if responding.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल