[HTTPS-Everywhere] Rules for WordPress.com

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Sun Dec 5 14:01:41 PST 2010

Jorge Bernal writes:

> Hi, I've added some exclusions to the WordPress rule here:
> https://github.com/koke/https-everywhere/commit/af6243975eb061b17010d2a13412ea5fe994216f
>
> Some for the forums/support, like the blogs one already in place.
> And also for s.wordpress.com, which has a certificate for
> gp1.wac.edgecastcdn.net

Hi,

Thanks!

This has a merge conflict with something that another developer did
(to add support for wordpress.org).  I tried to merge them sensibly;
can you take a look at the results in our upstream?  I'll push it
in a few minutes.

--
Seth Schoen
Senior Staff Technologist                         schoen at eff.org
Electronic Frontier Foundation                    https://www.eff.org/
454 Shotwell Street, San Francisco, CA  94110     +1 415 436 9333 x107