[HTTPS-Everywhere] Rules for WordPress.com

https-everywhere at lists.grepular.com https-everywhere at lists.grepular.com
Fri Dec 3 05:16:20 PST 2010

On 03/12/2010 13:10, Jorge Bernal wrote:

> Hi, I've added some exclusions to the WordPress rule here:
> https://github.com/koke/https-everywhere/commit/af6243975eb061b17010d2a13412ea5fe994216f
>
> Some for the forums/support, like the blogs one already in place.
> And also for s.wordpress.com, which has a certificate for
> gp1.wac.edgecastcdn.net

There seem to have been a lot of rulesets posted in the last few days
and none of them have been pulled in to the main repository yet. This
Wordpress one will need merging with the Wordpress change I submitted
too. Any chance these rules could be pulled in sooner rather than later?
It doesn't seem fair to the people who have submitted rules if they end
up getting missed.

Personally, I'd be happy to take on some of the workload of checking and
pulling in commits if I were to be given push access to the main
repository..?

--
Mike Cardwell https://secure.grepular.com/   https://twitter.com/mickeyc
Professional  http://cardwellit.com/ http://linkedin.com/in/mikecardwell