[HTTPS-Everywhere] Rulesets by subscription?

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Wed Aug 25 16:19:45 PDT 2010

We've had some discussions about the subscription approach vs. trying to build
a better UI to manage lots of rulesets.

One advantage of subscriptions is that they allow a diversity of editorial
approaches to what constitutes a useful/constructive rewrite.  One
disadvantage is that you need to trust the curators of the feeds to a fairly
high degree -- not quite as much as an extension author, but close.