[HTTPS-Everywhere] NYTimes error

Colonel Graff graffatcolmingov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 16:26:37 PDT 2010

I know NYTimes is included in the pattern itself, but you could disable the
default one, and write your own new ruleset with the exclusion pattern for
that URL... which would be
<exclusion pattern = "^http://:.*\.blogs\.nytimes\.com/.*" />
If I remember my JavaScript RegExp properly.
They could include this in the development branch and I'd be happy to test
to make sure it's working properly.

P.S.
Jacy, sorry that I responded with my other email. Everything I get is
forwarded there, I just forget to respond from this one.