[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Calendars.com and https-everywhere

Surya Pattamatta surya.pattamatta at ebix.com
Wed Apr 27 02:42:20 PDT 2016

https-everywhere,

We see the fix has been merged to Master branch. Seems we need a new build
of this branch to be released as we still notice that the Site is not
rendering properly.

Do we know when will be the next build released ?

Surya Pattamatta

Ebix Consulting

Direct +1-714-673-6184 (Ext : 96184) | Cell +91-949-075-5290

Email Surya.Pattamatta at ebix.com <mailto:Surya.Pattamatta at ebix.com>  | Web
www.ebix.com