[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Calendars.com and https-everywhere

Jay Hakala JHakala at calendars.com
Tue Apr 26 08:12:28 PDT 2016

https-everywhere,

It has come to our attention that our website calendars.com does not work with https-everywhere and the reason for this is due to individuals not working on our behalf checking in a rulesets that breaks our website.  We are not sure why this was done or for what purpose, but we would like this resolved as soon as possible.

Our developers have made and tested an update to this ruleset, but cannot get this fix applied to the mainline of your project and pushed to production.

Would you please advise what needs to happen to get this done?

The pull request is here: https://github.com/EFForg/https-everywhere/pull/4662

Thanks,

Jay Hakala
Senior eCommerce Engineer
Calendar Holdings LLC
www.calendars.com<http://www.calendars.com/>
6411 Burleson Road
Austin, TX 78744
512.369.6164
[Calendars.com The BEST SELECTION of Calendars in the Known Universe. TM]

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and promptly destroy all electronic
and printed copies of this communication and any attached document.