[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Visible Measures: cdn may be broken

Drake, Brian brian at drakefamily.tk
Thu Jan 30 21:05:25 PST 2014

Some rulesets have comments saying that we don't care about breaking
tracking. I don't know if that extends to ads.

I can't see that request, since I choose to disable Flash. But accessing
that domain over HTTPS seems to work OK.

--
Brian Drake

All content created by me:
Copyright<http://www.wipo.int/treaties/en/ip/berne/trtdocs_wo001.html>(c)