[HTTPS-E Rulesets] arlanda.se

Drake, Brian brian at drakefamily.tk
Mon Jan 13 00:19:09 PST 2014

In my first reply, I only addressed the first part of your first message,
about the rules already present in the Arlanda.se ruleset. You suggested
removing those rules. Instead, I suggested combining them into one rule and
modifying them to use the new domain.

It’s true that they might change the way arlanda.se works, which would
create a problem with that rule. If the rules were not combined into one,
the same problem could arise. It’s no reason to remove the rule(s) either,
because the very nature of this software means that we face the same risk
with all rules.*

In both your messages, you also suggested adding a new rule to redirect
http://www.swedavia.se to https://www.swedavia.se. That would have to be in
a separate rule, and perhaps it should even be in a separate ruleset (that
would allow either ruleset to be disabled by the user without affecting the
other one). I don’t have a problem with this suggestion, but I can’t do
anything about it either, so I didn’t mention it before.

* I’m just stating my opinion, and as far as I know, it’s the basis on
which other rules are included in the software. Feel free to correct me if
I’m wrong.

--
Brian Drake

All content created by me: