[HTTPS-E Rulesets] arlanda.se

Joakim Walldén joakim.wallden at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 01:27:00 PST 2014

Here is how I see it (without having any experience in creating rules).

   - The current rule (
   https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere/atlas/domains/arlanda.se.html)
   leads to a mismatch (see
   https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=arlanda.se) and must be
   removed or changed.
   - A new rule/ruleset for http://www.swedavia.se to
   https://www.swedavia.se is missing and therefore suggested.
   - I don’t see that a rule http://(www\.)?arlanda\.se/" to="
   https://www.swedavia.se/arlanda adds anything today, since the site
   performs the redirect from alranda.se to swedavia.se/arlanda, and the
   suggested new rule(set) for swedavia.se performs the redirect from http
   to https. And as already mentioned, if in the future arlanda.se is used
   differently, the rule will have to be changed.

But what’s important now is that the current problem is fixed.

Thanks and regards,
Joakim