[HTTPS-E Rulesets] boohoo.com

Drake, Brian brian at drakefamily.tk
Sun Jan 12 22:29:33 PST 2014

When I tested those rules that I picked out from the development branch (as
mentioned in my previous message), I found some improvements could be made
there as well:

   1. Adobe Digital Marketing: add <rule from="^http://www\.demdex\.com/
   to="https://www.adobe.com/products/audiencemanager.html" />
   2. Criteo: https://labs.criteo.com/ times out (but maybe other addresses
   on that domain work; I don’t know any examples so I can’t test them myself)
   3. eXelate: loadxl.exelator.com does not exist
   4. MaxMind:
      1. https://dev.maxmind.com/ gives redirect loop (should check other
      addresses on that domain; I don’t know any examples so I can’t test them
      myself)
      2. Only geoip[1-4].maxmind.com exist; geoip[05-9].maxmind.com do not
      exist
   5. Maxymiser:
      1. Add subdomain ui61
      2. https://(www\.)?maxymiser\.com/ is mixed content; I don’t know if
      the insecure requests can be rewritten to eliminate the mixed content
      6. rfihub.com ruleset: Add these observed subdomains: 20508663p,
   20526237p
   7. Rubicon Project ruleset: https://www.rubiconproject.com/ is mixed
   content; I don’t know if the insecure requests can be rewritten to
   eliminate the mixed content
   8. SaleCycle ruleset: https://www.salecycle.com/ works but is mixed
   content

Maybe someone will work with this; otherwise, I’ll come back when I’ve
learned to make Git patches (I’m new to Linux).

--
Brian Drake

All content created by me:
Copyright<http://www.wipo.int/treaties/en/ip/berne/trtdocs_wo001.html>©