[HTTPS-E Rulesets] HTTPS request. please reply

Drake, Brian brian at drakefamily.tk
Mon Jan 13 05:23:25 PST 2014

The rule already existed long before your messages (created 27 April 2011),
but it was disabled by default because it used a CAcert certificate, which
most systems would not recognise as a valid certificate.

Later, they changed to a Gandi certificate, and the rule was enabled (<URL:
https://gitweb.torproject.org/https-everywhere.git/blobdiff/46f2d36b539ac905669352a62abc854a4564fddd..55849508c7949f2f7d31be187dd8e6f5ec4c4c8e:/src/chrome/content/rules/Freenode.net.xml>,
12 September 2012).

The rule has not changed since then.*

The problem now is not adding the rule, but rather getting that rule moved
up from the development branch to the stable branch. Perhaps it’s been
tested enough? I can’t help with that, though.

* None of the changes since then affect the handling of this subdomain.

--
Brian Drake

All content created by me:
Copyright<http://www.wipo.int/treaties/en/ip/berne/trtdocs_wo001.html>©