[HTTPS-E Rulesets] 127 new rulesets/fixes for 4.0dev2

Claudio Moretti flyingstar16 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 07:07:19 PDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 1:35 PM, <tlseverywhere at tormail.org> wrote:

> Here's a load of new rulesets and fixes that should be added to the add-on.
>
> By the way, I understand that having to add these manually is annoying
> since it is so much work.
>
> So if there is a way for me to submit new rulesets e.g. on the GitHub web
> interface someway I'd be glad to do it, if you would just give me pointers
> how.

If you use a github repo to upload your rulesets, AFAIK they can be
automatically pulled (upon request) by the maintainers of HTTPS
Everywhere.. The only thing you'll have to do is to notify here that you
updated your rules, and thy can be reviewed and added to the main
repository.

(Please, tell me if I said something wrond and/or stupid)

Claudio