[HTTPS-E Rulesets] LastPass rule breaks extension functions

Nyr me at nyr.be
Tue Sep 27 12:17:03 PDT 2011

 Hello,

I had been using HTTPS Everywhere and LastPass extensions on my Firefox for some time and had found the cause because the LastPass extension logs out when Firefox is closed when it shouldn't. Apparently, having lastpass.com rule enabled causes this behavior and when disabled is solved.

I think that rule should be rewritten (if possible) or disabled by default if can't be fixed, this seems to be a widespread issue:
http://forums.lastpass.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=77751&start=10