[HTTPS-E Rulesets] University of New South Wales rule

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Wed Nov 9 19:23:48 PST 2011

I just noticed that this was somewhat buggy.  I don't think it's a good idea
to rewrite all the subdomains of any university, since there is a tradition of
tremendous operational diversity!

https://gitweb.torproject.org/https-everywhere.git/commitdiff/5efc4e0dbbb4948d43336863cbf26d18233c8359

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Technology Projects Director      Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131