[HTTPS-E Rulesets] deviantart rulesets

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Wed Nov 9 18:38:58 PST 2011

Jennifer Proctor writes:

> I use these two rulesets together for deviantart and haven't had any
> problems.  I wrote them to fix the problem the old one had with logged
> in users trying to view their message inbox.

Hi,

Deviantart contacted us and asked us not to include them for the time
being.  So, we are not turning the Deviantart rules on by default right
now.  You can feel free to ask them for updates on the status of their
sitewide HTTPS support; they told us it was something they aspired to
enable eventually.

--
Seth Schoen  <schoen at eff.org>
Senior Staff Technologist                       https://www.eff.org/