[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Exception to HTTPs Everywhere

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Mon May 16 18:43:44 PDT 2011

Hi Ted,

I don't think that any existing problems at w3.org should be caused by HTTPS
Everywhere, because we don't currently ship a ruleset for the W3C!  It's
possible that it's HTTPS Finder, KB SSL Enforcer, or some other browser
extension that probes HTTPS for every domain.

Of course, if you would /like/ to write a rulesets for the subdomains of
w3.org that support HTTPS we'd be happy to ship it ;).  The syntax is
documented here:

https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere

Discussion about and submission of rulesets happens on this mailing list:

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Senior Staff Technologist         Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131