[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Followup to yesterday's ruleset email

Christopher Liu cmliu00151 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 20:30:52 PDT 2011

To whom it may concern:

Attached is a minor update to my UCSD ruleset to protect more
TritonLink subpages against sslstripping. If the mailing list does not
accept (.txt) attachments, or if there is any other problem receiving
the attachment, please have someone email me back to arrange an
alternate method to communicate my ruleset suggestions.

I apologize that my YouTube-testing suggestion did not incorporate the
protection of regional YouTube domains that was recently added to the
dev branch. Also to clarify: ads. youtube. com is the website for the
Promoted Videos program and is not an advertisement server.

I forgot to mention it last time, but the FSF and Savannah rulesets
have overlapping coverage of the domain savannah. gnu. org. I suggest
that Savannah be merged into FSF unless someone really has a good
reason to keep savannah. nongnu. org in a separate ruleset.

The following redundancies no longer exist in the dev branch but may
need to be checked if you are making another stable release prior to
1.0: S3 is redundant to Amazon Web Services; files. wordpress. com is
redundant to WordPress.

Again, thank you for your time and help.

C. Liu