[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Followup to yesterday's ruleset email

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Wed Jul 6 19:39:39 PDT 2011

Christopher Liu writes:

> To whom it may concern:
>
> Attached is a minor update to my UCSD ruleset to protect more
> TritonLink subpages against sslstripping. If the mailing list does not
> accept (.txt) attachments, or if there is any other problem receiving
> the attachment, please have someone email me back to arrange an
> alternate method to communicate my ruleset suggestions.

Thanks, I took pretty much all of your submissions.  I have to make a
more concerted effort to look at the YouTube situation.  I just got a
new Google contact who may be able to look at the YouTube rule to let
us know about whether it's safe to turn on by default.

It would be great if you could use git for version control and send us
either git diffs as e-mail attachments, or git pull requests to a
publicly-visible git repository, instead of text file attachments.  I
think Peter sent a message to the mailing list in the last few days
describing how to do that and why it helps.

Your suggestions are very helpful and are good improvements.

--
Seth Schoen  <schoen at eff.org>
Senior Staff Technologist                       https://www.eff.org/