[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Bittorrent, BlackHat, LibreOffice

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Mon Feb 7 11:25:25 PST 2011

ezabort writes:

> I'm not sure if my rules are properly written, so don't hesitate to check
> them.

Thanks, I've added them.

The only problem I saw was that your <target host> tags referred only to
the top-level domain (like "blackhat.com").  But target host tags determine
when the rules apply, and there needs to be one for each and every host
name that the rule will apply to (like "blackhat.com" and "www.blackhat.com",
which are separate hosts).  So I added the missing target hosts to your rules.

Two of the sites had invalid certificates, so I set those rules to be off
by default.

--
Seth Schoen
Senior Staff Technologist                         schoen at eff.org
Electronic Frontier Foundation                    https://www.eff.org/
454 Shotwell Street, San Francisco, CA  94110     +1 415 436 9333 x107