[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Google.xml new version

Klaus Ondrich kondrich at computer.org
Tue Feb 8 00:08:44 PST 2011

Hi Seth,

thanks for your reply. I am currently using Firefox 4 Beta 10 with
HTTPS-Everywhere 0.99.development.3.
Due to your information, I just did following testing:
I checked that all Google relevant rules are activated within
HTTPS-Everywhere, moved my customized Google.xml out of
HTTPSEverywhereUserRules folder and restarted Firefox: Surprisingly search
suggestions are still displayed.
So it seems that my customization is not necessary (any more?). My former
report concerned version 0.99.development.2.

Thanks, Klaus