[User] OpenWrt documentation initiative

Eric Schultz eschultz at prplfoundation.org
Fri May 1 09:09:21 PDT 2015

I want to invite everyone to join prpl on the OpenWrt documentation
initiative. Our goal is to create and maintain documentation to supplement
the awesome development going on in OpenWrt. Any work we can do on OpenWrt
documentation makes projects like OpenWireless easier, more stable and
secure and quicker to develop. EVERYONE is welcome to participate
regardless of experience level; there's lots to do and there will be
something for everyone.

To started, I've created a discussion thread on the OpenWrt forum [1].
Please introduce yourself and share your thoughts on what improvements
you'd like to see made to the OpenWrt documentation.  By working
collaboratively, I think we can create documentation up to the standards of
the great work the core team is doing.

Thanks and I look forward to working with everyone,

Eric

[1]: https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?pid=274626
--
Eric Schultz, Community Manager, prpl Foundation
http://www.prplfoundation.org
eschultz at prplfoundation.org
cell: 920-539-0404
skype: ericschultzwi