[User] subnets

Marc Bejarano openwireless.org at beej.org
Mon Feb 9 12:39:02 PST 2015

hi BOFH,

it's nice to see that you're keeping it old-skool and have
appropriately named yourself.

thanks so much for furthering the conversation with your insightful
and helpful remarks.  i'm glad you took the high road and chose to
share your hard-earned knowledge with my obviously newbie self instead
of resorting to ad hominem attacks on somebody you obviously know so
much about.

peace,
marc